Crystal Harmony (RETIRED) Cruise Review

This cruise proved to be an eye opener for me. The crew was friendly and courteous, even staff members intermingle with passengers to see to their needs. The dining room staff are quick to anticipate the needs of every passenger's needs. The Reflections newsletter provided me with detailed facts of the next day's scheduled activities. I may be new to cruising, but it's going to be hard to compare other cruises to the "Crystal Experience."I will definitely be a return customer.