Crown Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Third Mate

Crown Princess

Sail Date: March 05, 2016

Traveled to Cabo, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta. The trip down was smooth sailing, coming back was bumpier.The ship is 10 years old and for the most part looks good. Some areas though show its age

The staff had too many rude, snappy, with I don't care attitudes. Worst of all ships I have been on. So many that I took to auto tip off and paid cash to those that earned a tip.

The internet was extremely slow-slowest of all ships I've been on. Too often lost internet connection messages came up.

Room C624 is under the room service galley and things were rolling and banging all night. Do not take that room. Customer service didn't or wouldn't do anything to help out. Food was OK in the main dining room but out server was very slow. We had a table for 2 but it still took 2+ hours to get dinner over with. The upstairs buffet wasn't that great. We encounter very few lines for breakfast and lunch and table are hard to find at times. Breakfast was the best at the buffet.If you have been on Princess before the food choices are about the same.

because of the noisy room and attitudes of the staff this cruise was much worse then anticipated. You will not get any help from customer service if you have problems like we did.

This cabin in right below the galley for room service. You will hear things rolling and banging all night long. DO NOT TAKE CABIN C624.
Disembarkation was a joke. None of the times listed were no way close to the schedule. Several staff told us conflicting things about getting off the ship. They acted clueless. and not very friendly
not as many game shows as on other ships
too many staff were rude, snappy and had an I don't care attitude. Worst of any ship I have been on.
San Pedro (Los Angeles), California
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
they seem to be the best price for souvenirs. They have a nice beach right next to the ship behind the hotels-a couple minutes walk
Mazatlan, Mexico
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
most expensive price for souvenirs.