Full of Fun, Entertainment, Relaxation and Value

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night West Coast Getaway With San Diego (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 05, 2016
Cabin Number: B753

I must say for a 4 day cruise it was packed with many types of activities, food, fun and great service.  Embarkation was organized in an orderly fashion and their personal attention to customer service was delightful.  The crew of the Crown Princess takes pride of what they do with sincerity and it shows.

I am a foodie so I would say it's okay however, I enjoyed the many varieties

I was impressed on how clean and well appointed the stateroom was. The bathroom was a little small but we made it work.

Our room attendant Daniel was professional, sincere, detailed oriented and on point. He is one of the major contributions to why our cruise was a success!

Tips: Watch all the hidden charges and "Ala Cart" charges... Read the fine line, understand it and your cruise will be fun!