Crown Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Third Mate

Full of Fun, Entertainment, Relaxation and Value

Sail Date: February 05, 2016

I must say for a 4 day cruise it was packed with many types of activities, food, fun and great service.  Embarkation was organized in an orderly fashion and their personal attention to customer service was delightful.  The crew of the Crown Princess takes pride of what they do with sincerity and it shows.

Cruise Photos

I was impressed on how clean and well appointed the stateroom was. The bathroom was a little small but we made it work.
Embarkation was execellent however, disembarkation was a little confusing due to conflicting information with TV and Patter
I am a foodie so I would say it's okay however, I enjoyed the many varieties

Our room attendant Daniel was professional, sincere, detailed oriented and on point. He is one of the major contributions to why our cruise was a success!

Tips: Watch all the hidden charges and "Ala Cart" charges... Read the fine line, understand it and your cruise will be fun!