Exceeded expectations!

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: January 01, 2013
Ship: Crown Princess
Cabin Type: Suite
This trip exceeded our expectations at every turn. Princess bills itself as \"the consummate host\,\" and each crew member we met genuinely appeared to strive to live up to that aspiration. Every request was met with a smile and an effort to make it happen.

There are over 180 chefs aboard and everything is made daily from scratch. Everything we ate - from the buffet (where my husband ate 4 desserts) to the specialty restaurants - was outstanding.

So much to see and do! This was my first cruise so I feared I might be bored on those \"at sea\" days\, but I couldn't possibly do everything I wanted to do while aboard. This was a very pleasant surprise.

I think the staff may be hired for their psychic abilities! We wanted for nothing and were pampered and spoiled beyond expectation by every crew member with whom we came in contact.

Gorgeous vessel! Crown Princess was far larger than I had anticipated and the elevator layout was a little complicated but by the last day I finally had it all figured out.

C750 St. Kitts suite is located wayyyyy aft\, with the balcony overlooking the wake. There are 2 large support beams on the balcony but they weren't too much in the way. The suite is as large as a small apartment and is equipped with amenities such as a jacuzzi tub and separate toilet/vanity\, walk-in closet\, 2 televisions\, dressing area\, seating area\, desk\, and teak table & chairs/chaise lounges for the balcony. We were very comfortable and decided with this cruise that it was definitely worth the extra money to get the suite.

Pros: Impeccable service

Cons: Late embarkation due to heavy fog - not Princess's fault

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!