Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2011

I have not been on a cruise in 15 yrs. ... this ship was big .. and I enjoyed my whole 7 day stay I wish I could of stayed longer ...

Pros: the food was good, staff was great and friendly,

Cons: one of the shows was disappointing, some times finding a lounge chair was challenging

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!

good food, you can eat somewhere or something 24/7 .. pizza was awesome
our room was always clean and he was always friendly
The ship staff is all friendly always saying hi and always there to help you ..
There was a shirt in the store that I liked but didnt have my size and the woman at the counter couldnt leave at the moment to go and see if they had my size so she took down my name and room number and within an hour she had called and said they had it and they were going to close but she would wait for me to come and get it ..
I liked the ice sculturing and the food demo