Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Doesn't Get Any Better Than This

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

Just as I expected. Just like Carnival's cruises-maybe just a little more relaxing. I would do it again.

Pros: Sun Deck

Cons: I couldn't stay on forever.

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!

Ship was clean. I liked the fact that the Lido deck was so large. Never a problem finding a deck chair. A little tricky finding your way around-just like any large ship.
Buffet was huge and food was outstanding. Food in dining room was not as good as that on Carnival.
We had an obstructed view room (Saved a few bucks) and the view was still pretty good. Room was clean with a huge closet.
Excellent staff. Always friendly and willing to do whatever it took to keep you happy.
We don't do too many shows. The comedian on one night was hilarious. Saw a rerun of the "staff" talent show and it looked pretty cheesy. Had lots of fun in the casino.