Doesn't Get Any Better Than This

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 01, 2010
Ship: Crown Princess
Just as I expected. Just like Carnival's cruises-maybe just a little more relaxing. I would do it again.

Buffet was huge and food was outstanding. Food in dining room was not as good as that on Carnival.

We don't do too many shows. The comedian on one night was hilarious. Saw a rerun of the "staff" talent show and it looked pretty cheesy. Had lots of fun in the casino.

Excellent staff. Always friendly and willing to do whatever it took to keep you happy.

Ship was clean. I liked the fact that the Lido deck was so large. Never a problem finding a deck chair. A little tricky finding your way around-just like any large ship.

We had an obstructed view room (Saved a few bucks) and the view was still pretty good. Room was clean with a huge closet.

Pros: Sun Deck

Cons: I couldn't stay on forever.

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!