Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A Great Cruise

Sail Date: January 01, 2008

The ship was clean and well managed. We took a two week cruise beginning January 26, ending February 9, 2008. The crew was exceptional. One busboy remembered my wife and I from a cruise on a different Princess ship a year ago! The cabin steward was very attentive as were the dining staff. As we (and our whole table) were together for 2 weeks, the staff knew what we wanted for dinner. I wanted Escargot for dinner one evening and it was prepared especially for me! We celebrated our anniversary and my wife was floored by being sung to by the staff. Made great friends. This was my 22nd cruise.

Pros: Crew

Cons: wake up call system didn't work

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!