Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Fantastic cruise

Sail Date: January 01, 2008

Beautiful ship! From the especially short embarkation time to the exceptionally easy disembarkation everything and everyone was great! I've been reading other reviews and I have to wonder what ship those people were on? The flights to Puerto Rico and back were somewhat difficult and more expensive than what we could have gotten ourselves, but we didn't have to worry about cancelled flights etc. The Movies Under the Stars was great and one of the features that we wanted when we booked.

Pros: Treated like royalty by all staff. Anticipated our every need, before we knew that we needed or wanted it!

Cons: The deck chaises were uncomfortable for me, but I'm short so that might have been the problem.

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!