Crown Princess Missing some jewels

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: June 01, 2007
Ship: Crown Princess
I have cruised several times before but this is the first AND LAST on Princess. I expected them to be a notch above Royal Caribbean and Carnival, but not so, I definitely put them a notch below RC. Pursers staff was rude and incompetent, even to the point of calling me stupid when he did not even understand the question. We did have some of the best service ever, but with events like being called stupid when asking a question regarding disembarkation, that is unfortunately what sticks out in my mind most. They issued the wrong disembarkation tags because we had early flights home, and only found out when I accidentally packed my last one and had to get a replacement which was a different color. This affected 7 of us and was too late to correct with luggage already gone, absolute incompetence. I wrote a formal complaint letter to Princess two months ago and have not had a response. My friend who was also on the cruise, sent her complaint letter certified. Her letter was signed for nearly two months ago and she has had no response either. Seems like Princess has no concern regarding passenger dissatifaction, we had names documented. I may be different from others, but I did not pay a couple grand to be called stupid.

Pros: Rescue at Seat

Cons: Pursers Desk

Recommends Crown Princess? No.