Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Okay for my second cruise

Sail Date: July 01, 2007

The ship was very clean and immaculate. Service was okay, some of the wait staff were rude. I definitely believe that the $10 a day ship fee can be costly for a family of four. You should definitely tip those that deserve it. The room was very small, and quite warm. The bathroom was smaller than a broom closet.

Pros: Room steward was very nice and helpful. I enjoyed the entertainment.

Cons: I was also very disappointed that Grand Turks provided liquor to minors. I traveled with 2 sixteen year olds and on one of the excursions the complimentary drink offered to all contained alcohol. The rooms were very tiny especially the bathroom.

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!