Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

The Best Cruise

Sail Date: January 01, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

It's funny when you read other reviews it almost seems these people are being paid to bash other cruise lines. I've cruised many times from Carnival, Holland, Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, and Princess. My choice is Princess, it fit my needs and exceeded my expectations as a cruise. I'm not a picky eater and felt the food all my cruises were great. I think the Princess ship was some much more beautiful than any ship I've ever seen. People complain about small rooms, lets face it rooms on ships are small. Royal Caribbean's Explorer of the seas was the worst. Staff was very attentive and respectful. I think it was equivalent to Celebrity, however some people would dispute this claim. It's merely based on someone's opinion, and best reviews to read are the expert reviews. Every ship and every cruise line offers something for someone, and if you prefer another cruise line it doesn't make it right to rate another one negatively. There are things I prefer from other cruises lines over princess, however I found a cruise line and a ship I mesh well with. I really loved everything about the ship and the cruise. Another cruise line came back with sick passengers, which created a sacred atmosphere for some cruisers, but after reading all the reviews it seems every cruise line has been plagued with this virus. What a great cruise, and I would highly recommend princess or any of the above mentioned cruise lines to anyone. Have fun.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Going home

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!