Very hard to get around on the ship

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: January 01, 2007
Ship: Crown Princess
I have been on 14 cruises, on all the majors. This is the hardest ship ever to get around on. Bar service at the adult pool area was non-existant over 3 days.
Shower was too small. Balcony on Baja deck was too small, not as depicted in brochure or online. Bed was excellant, room steward and dinner dining service was excellant. Food was bland-very poor flavor, especially in deserts.
Volumn of sound system in Princess Theater and outdoor movie screen was way too loud. 2 production shows were so bad we left early.

This was my 2nd princess cruise and it will be my last with them.

Pros: Beautiful in and out

Cons: Poorest drink service I ever had.

Recommends Crown Princess? No.