Even better than expected!

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: December 01, 2006
Ship: Crown Princess
Cabin Type: Suite
I would definitely sail on this ship again.We had great shore excursions-swam with the turtles and the stingrays. The snorkeling was good although we have traveled extensively in the Caribbean and have experienced t6hat. The ship was lovely, never crowded anywhere. The food was consistently good-even excellent and we tried both Sabbatini's and the Crown Restaurants which were worth the additional fee as well. Their photograhers were excellent!! I've never had such lovely pictures of myself! The beds were superb, the room practically sound proof and great storage!My husband won the jackpot at bingo so that did it for him ! :). The entertainment was average with the exception of Breatt cave -a piano player and singer in the "Crooner's" Lounge. We had a great time dancing at Skywalker's but there was hardly ever anyone there.

Pros: The ship itself, spacious, beautiful,comfortable accmodations-great beds and storage and the food was terrfic!

Cons: I thought the entertainment was a little disappointing

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!