Just Loved It. Maiden Voyage

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: June 01, 2006
Ship: Crown Princess
The ship was gorgeous. The trip was both relaxing and exciting. Loved the wrap arround promanade for my daily walks. Has wonderful Spa Services, but the Locker room was a bit too small. Loved that I was able to book spa treatments and tours on line before the trip. They do not have a Midnight Galla Buffet of any kind, I confess I wished they did. But overall I absolutely recommend this cruise. This was my 15th Cruise my 3rd with Princess.

Pros: The Decor/Design of the Ship..Beautiful, never felt crowed.

Cons: Food at times was cold at the Buffet, espeically the eggs at breakfast.