Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean

Book this cruise!

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

This is a newer ship. It is very clean and in good shape. The pool area is large and has plenty of space. No searching for a lounge chair on this ship. There are 3 pool areas and they have one adult only pool which is nice. They have several bar/lounges that are beautiful. The dark wood and lighting on this ship create an ellequent enviroment.

Pros: The ship is beautiful.

Cons: Too much to do not enough time.

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!

I like almost everything I tried. I would of liked to see more steak on the menu.
No complaints here.
The room was small as cruiser already know but this room felt more spacious than other I've stayed in. They offer a large closet area which I liked because it was easier to store my bags. The room steward was great!
They really raise the bar on this ship. They help you find tables and bring you juice for breakfast and lunch. The room steward was very friendly and helpful. The cruise entertainment staff were a step above the rest.
Too much to do and not enoguh time. I wanted to do it all but had to pick and choose. They offer comedy, dance shows, trivia, pool games, Bingo, theam night, balloon drop, and the cruise staff is there for it all. I don't know when they sleep.