A relaxing time to connect with family

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Crown Princess
Pools were disappointing. Also, late night desert buffets would be good.

again, there needs to be a way for children to contact parents when they want to be picked up. My daughter is 12, and I was told she was too old for a beeper. I did not want her to be able to leave the group on her own, so she never went.

Cons: There was no way for me to communicate with my daughter (age 12) if she went to any kid's activities, so she did not go. It would have been nice to have beepers provided to parents so that they could be notified when your child wants to be picked up.

Recommends Crown Princess? No.