Fabulous cruise!

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: February 01, 2010
Ship: Crown Princess
Very nice!

Enjoyed all the dining options, but I would bring a warmer coat for my next cruises as I found the indoor dining areas pretty chilly.

Ship staff were all pleasant, but didn't have any experiences that were above and beyond.

Pros: I loved the experience and the sights and the great company - everyone I met was wonderful

Cons: Yikes - hold onto your cash in Cozumel. Sorry to report that DiveHouse dive operations lifted a couple bucks from my wallet while I was underwater : (

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!