Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Words can't describe!

Sail Date: March 01, 2008

The ship was an enormous modern marvel. The crown is pretty new and you can tell. The decor was beautiful. I loved that everyday I woke up and went out onto my balcony, I was in a new place. The food was tremendous--crab legs, lobster, caviar (my first time), rack of lamb, sirloin, etc...don't forget the 24hr buffet and pizza/burger bars. Plenty of entertainment. The cruise line sends out a daily bulletin letting passengers know the itinerary for the day. Don't miss movies under the stars. They cover up the beach chairs and give you a blanket with popcorn. Also on the television in your stateroom, princess has a channel to update passengers on how fast the ship is sailing, what the water conditions are, the weather, how far traveled, etc...very interesting. I was sure to check it out everyday. My stateroom was cleaned at least 2 times a day, and if I needed anything, they got it for me. The drinks were a little pricey--so make sure to hit up the duty free shop in the cruise terminal before getting on the ship. One definite recommendation--don't be cheap and get an inside room, for real, get a balcony, they are private and so wonderful. Just picture: sipping on a drink, listening to the ocean and starring at a sky full of stars with no other passengers around. Going on deck all the time can be a hassle. I went with my husband and the balcony was so romantical!

Pros: My balcony stateroom

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!