Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Wonderful cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2007

We sailed the Sourthern Carrib from Dec. 1, 2008 to Dec. 8th. We totally enjoyed our cruise. My husband and I are in our mid 50's. The islands were beautiful and there were many excursion to choose from. The service was great and the food was good especially the lobster and crab leg meals. We enjoyed the anytime dining. We met alot of nice people from different states and countries. I think it would be nice if they served ice tea at all meals and provided free ice cream like other cruise lines. My only complaint was the smell of the bed pillows. The pillows are feather pillows and my pillow smelled bad so I complained to Antonio our room stewart and he quickly brought me 2 new pillows. No complaints from me I was totally happy with the cruise. I would sail Princess again.

Pros: The beauty of the ship and excursion selection

Cons: No free ice cream or serving of ice tea at dinner time

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!

Entertainment could be better.