Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Loved the Crown Princess

Sail Date: February 01, 2007

This was my first cruise and the first of many more to come. I loved how beautiful this ship was. It was very elegant and reminded me of The Titanic. The beds were so comfortable I couldn't wait to get in! The Cruise director James and his side kick were GREAT, and kept everyone having a good time.My fiance and I really enjoyed the work out room, and loved the dinners everywhere we ate. I feel as though the wait staff in the 2 buffet dining rooms were absolutley wonderful and couldn't do enough for us.

Pros: Food, Elegance of the atrium with the classical music, waiters in the dining rooms,contests

Cons: Room steward was not very attentive

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!

Our room steward must have been new because he really didn't pay that much attention to us, and sometimes forgot to bring things we needed. We didn't see him much. BUT, as I said before, in the buffet dining rooms, the staff was great.
Didn't really enjoy the shows that much, although the few Broadway style ones they had were great. We did really like the movies under the stars. Thatw as really fun, and the popcorn and blankets to cuddle under were an extra nice treat.
Beautiful and had lots of space to find a quiet spot if you were looking for one.
Food and Dining many choices.
The mini suite was beautiful and very roomy for 2 of us. Nice closet space and I was surpised at how big the bathrooms were.