Crown Princess Cruise Review to Bermuda

Truly Enjoyable everyday at sea

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

I really enjoyed my time aboard this ship. The entertainment was fabulous, including the youthful cast of ship performers. The veteran acts were spectacular too. Other than the main entertainment, activities scattered throughout the day were more than enough to keep anyone who participated actively engaged in a lot of fun. The port of calls were well planned on my ship and safety was the utmost concern of the staff. When I went, the final port of call to Bermuda had to be canceled due to a storm that was moving in that direction. I know a lot of passengers were upset by this but my view is that it's better to be safe than sorry.

Pros: Food, shows, daily activities

Cons: Lack of variety of included drinks during lunch and dinner other than water or coffee

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!