Costa Mediterranea Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A true Italian experience

Sail Date: December 16, 2006

I really enjoyed the cruise. The staff was attentive to our every need. I really enjoyed the food. We especially enjoyed the dining experience in the dining room. The the entire expereince was very relaxing for my family and my friends.

Pros: The ship was absolutely the most beautiful ship I have every vacationed on. Very clean! The staff was very professional and accomodating.

Cons: Departing from Miami Florida. It was very difficult to board the ship it was raining and the facility for boarding Costa passengers was temporary.

Recommends Costa Mediterranea? Yes!