Costa Mediterranea Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Not The Best Cruise

Sail Date: March 26, 2006

This is a very clean ship which sailed very smoothly in 8-10 foot waves during a 24 hour storm. You can hear the engines churning loudly on the lowest cabin deck, when walking down the hallway. I am sure it was loud in the cabins.

Pros: Very Clean Ship - Very Good Food - Ship Sailed Well During Rough Seas

Cons: Loud Restaurant - Terrible Mattress On Bed - Very Disappointing Entertainment

A clean port. Nicer shops.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
This was also a disappointing port. The prices in the shops were high.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
This was a dirty port in general. The prices in the shops were high. It was not even enjoyable walking around this port, and I am really not that particular.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
This was also a disappointing port. The prices in the shops were high.
A clean port. Nicer shops.