Costa Mediterranea Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Costa is not as Italian as I had hoped.

Sail Date: January 01, 2008

While the Princess ships I have sailed on had Italian diningroom waiters, this Italian ship had "very shy" East Indian wait staff. The service was average, but not remarkable.
I was very disappointed that the optional restaurant, "The Medusa" which charged full price for the meal ($108 for two of us).I had expected only a service charge of about $20 per person. Avoid this restaruant, its definately not worth the cost.
The ship was excellent, especially our stateroom.

Pros: The Ship

Cons: Dining service

Recommends Costa Mediterranea? Yes!