Perfect get away!

Costa Magica Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: January 01, 2007
Ship: Costa Magica
That was my first cruis trip and I had a wonderful time. I took my kid who is 5 years old with me and was able to relax, go to gyn, and go for a drink at nigth, because of the kids club on board. In the kids club they not only baby sit kids, but also intertain them by playing diffirent gaims and parties every day. The food at the bofee was great, even though I didn't go once to the restaurant when I had reserved sittings every day. All of the crew are very friendly and helpful. I would fefinetly go tho this ship again and will recommend it to my friends. Thanks, Costa Magica.

Pros: Food, Music, kids activities, gym, stuards, crews.

Cons: The line to check in, steam rooms at the gym not hot at all.

Recommends Costa Magica? Yes!