Awesome ship and crew

Costa Magica Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 10, 2006
Ship: Costa Magica
It is a very large ship and it would hve been much nicer if there was a layout of the ship large enough to read available but one was not. Perhaps the elevator could have a list of what is on each floor.
A beautiful Island
A beautiful beach and shopping with in walking distance of the ship what could be better...
A beautiful Island
Do not stop a 5pm it is dark
The shopping lady said there was no shopping so I stayed on board but got board so went ashore took a taxi ride to find loads of quaint shops. I felt cheated just because the shops are not to her liking or upscale enough for her I would have enjoyed looking at the quaint town.
Do not stop a 5pm it is dark

Pros: grand turk

Cons: the lack of comunication

Recommends Costa Magica? No.