Costa Magica Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Awesome ship and crew

Sail Date: December 10, 2006

It is a very large ship and it would hve been much nicer if there was a layout of the ship large enough to read available but one was not. Perhaps the elevator could have a list of what is on each floor.

Pros: grand turk

Cons: the lack of comunication

Recommends Costa Magica? No.

Grand Turk Island
A beautiful beach and shopping with in walking distance of the ship what could be better...
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
A beautiful Island
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Do not stop a 5pm it is dark
Casa De Campo, Dominican Republic
The shopping lady said there was no shopping so I stayed on board but got board so went ashore took a taxi ride to find loads of quaint shops. I felt cheated just because the shops are not to her liking or upscale enough for her I would have enjoyed looking at the quaint town.
Grand Turk Island