Foreign Foes

Costa Fortuna Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Sail Date: June 01, 2006
Ship: Costa Fortuna
This is a beautiful ship, but the buck stops here. You will feel like an outsider from Day One with no care from the staff. It is extremely frustrating to have so liitle assistance on the ship with information, entertainment and shore excursions. The cruise is geared to an Italian crowd , not Engilsh speakers On my cruise of 3000 there were only 27 Englsh speaking cruisers...I was horrified. I was shocked that the ship allowed customers to change at every stop, but Africa. It felt like a cheap hotel. I wrote a letter to the company describing my numerous disappointments...they could care less! If you are spending this considerable amount of money go with an English speaking cruise ship who cares about you!!!

Pros: The beauty of the ship

Cons: Lack of English speaking crew and experiences