Costa Fascinosa Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

OK, not great

Sail Date: May 01, 2013

The ship was beautiful. The crew was very nice\, but quite serious. I sailed on another costa cruise and it was awesome\, fun\, relaxed and easy going. This cruise seemed more serious\, a little boring\, and nothing special like my last costa cruise. Also\, the food on my lat cruise was spectacular \, this cruise was sub par.

Pros: The Ship

Cons: The overall feel of the cruise\, not as fun as previous Costa cruise

Recommends Costa Fascinosa? No.

Most crew were helpful and extremely friendly. There were a few guest services staff and a bartender who clearly did not like their jobs and didn't want to be there. I fact\, a couple of them were quite rude.
Food quality was not good at all compared to my last costa cruise. I couldn't be more disappointed with all food\, breakfast\, lunch and dinner. I lost weight on this cruise because I barely ate what was being served.
Beautiful ship. Best cabin steward ever!