Costa Atlantica Cruise Review

Ship: Costa Atlantica
What a beautiful ship, and what a relaxing trip it was. But one has to put up with rude cruisers and disorganization on excursions.There was great food in the dining room, but it lacked flavor, and the buffets were bogus. Room size and other accommodations were great and roomy. Did I mention rude cruisers? Service in the dining room was inconsistant, sometimes great and sometimes very slow. My wife and I went with the idea to have a great time and we did, even with things like they were. Hey you pay your money and have to make the best of it. It was a great ship, but will be my last time on Costa, sorry to say.