Costa Atlantica Cruise Review

This boat is fabulous! The whole Costa atmosphere was still the same. Everything was great from the service to our cabin. All the staff was attentive and friendly. There were lots of children on our sailing and the staff managed to keep them occupied. The food and entertainment exceeded my expectations. I didn't see one unhappy person on the ship. One thing I really liked was that all the resturants, bars and shops were all on the lower decks. It was easy to find a chair on the sun deck, even at a day at sea. I have already booked a cruise on the Victoria for January. Costa offers a generous amount of luxury and entertainment for all. If really want a lot of bang for your buck, go on this ship!!!!