Cruising with Croal Princess

Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

15 Night Panama Canal - Ocean To Ocean (Ft. Lauderdale To Los Angeles)
Sail Date: April 25, 2016
Ship: Coral Princess
Cabin Number: B739

I was not impressed by this cruise ship. The food on the board was definitely on the budget. My room was licking waster from the ceiling and its soaking wet for two days. Later on we found out that there were several rooms on the same floor has the same or worse problems. We had specialty dinning one night and the seafood we had was frozen for too long, that was also the first time I didn't finish eating crab legs. The shower wasn't functioning well on my room so did the TV remove control. On the formal nights when serves lobsters. The size of the lobsters been served were surprisingly small.

Ray Cusins was awsome. Other then that...

N/A

stateroom staff were very nice and helpful.

The ship started to licking water from almost the beginning of the trip.

Water licking from the ceiling and made the carpet soaking and wet for the first two days of the trip. It did create some inconvenience to our routines.
The TV remote control did not work well.
The shower was not function well and hot water was not always available.
Although I think the stop time was a bit too short.