Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Panama Canal Cruise

Sail Date: April 25, 2016

The cruise was wonderful from beginning to end.  The one thing that upset me was that there was a Rum testing in which several drinks were given away.  At the end of the drawing I was drawn for a free bottle of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum that I was told would be held for me until our departure at VanCouver.  When we disembarked, we were told that no bottle was waiting for us.  One of the shore people checked back on ship for us and was told there was no Rum drawings on board during the cruise.    Sorry but we did not get the names.  And of course there were Rum tastings.  All in all a great experience and looking forward to an Alaska Cruise in the near future but a sour ending over such a small thing.

Above. Cabin carpet worn and lamp shades shoddy.
Cabin clean but clearly in need of renovation. Carpet worn. Lamp Shade shaddy

Ask about email. We considered that a common feature and assumed there would be free wifi available from our room. We considered the fee for internet access over the top.

1 Comment