First Princess Cruise

Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Contributor Level: Third Mate

10 Night Panama Canal Partial Transit (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 28, 2015
Cabin Number: A-347

The cruise was great - loved the itinerary and the staff on Princess were wonderful.  The entertainment was some of the best I have seen on a cruise.  I loved the cabin layout, BUT I booked a guarantee cabin and was assigned cabin A-347.  I know never to book a guarantee again.  I wouldn't wish that cabin on my worst enemy.  Between 6-7 a.m. every morning there was a loud noise and then what sounded like a crash and then from that time on until 10 p.m. there was a constant water sloshing noise in the cabin that never went away.  Cabin is only fit for someone who is deaf.

Did not use.

DO NOT BOOK THIS CABIN!!!