Coral Princess Cruise Review to Alaska

Loved the Coral

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

Room Type: Suite

It was our first time on the Coral and easy to find our way around. This ship was just the right size and we felt at home right away.

We tried to spend a lot of time on our Aft starboard Caribe balcony\, looking for whales\, enjoying the scenery\, etc\, which unfortunately was not covered above or even in the side. If I had known that I would not have booked this room.

Pros: Size of ship\, never felt crowded\, great crew and steward

Cons: Hated my Aft Balcony\, naturalist could use some dusting off\, would like some better entertainment.

Recommends Coral Princess? Yes!

Very clean
Met expectations
Good\, except for the fact that I paid for a minisuite and did not get a private balcony.
Most everyone was wonderful. Our stateroom attendent Inri was perfect!
Would have liked some more music in the daytime. Appreciated all the live entertainment\, especially the Strings\, and Eric Stone was an acquired taste! Never liked MUTS\, especially in AK???\, nor auctions\, casino\, etc. Did Trivia a few times but it was not great\, aside from that did not do any activities though I would have liked more. Naturalist was fair\, would have appreciated someone better.