trip to Alaska

Coral Princess Cruise Review to Alaska

Sail Date: July 01, 2013
Ship: Coral Princess
not very happy with the plumming problems I encounterd. Two days with no access to my cabin bathroom is not fun. The first day I called and asked front desk and noone would come to fix problem. Luckily, Joselito the guy that cleaned our room explained that someone in another room had put something on toilette creating a problem for other cabins. I just feel that it is bad when people can't communicate either by a note in the room or a call, that they are working on a problem that affects people. It was even worst the second day this happened because it was the entire day and then we had the second formal night and could not use bathroom. I talked to the front desk so many times and they lied time after time telling me that they were sending someone yet noone ever came. I finally at the end of the evening, called and demanded to talk to a supervisor and explained the situation. She had no clue. As per her notes, nobody in the front desk had bother to forward this to the plumming dept. She sent someone but I HAD TO ASK FOR A SUPERVISOR FOR THIS, really? guess because they were not affected? there is just nothing worst than feeling ignored after you have incurred a large amount of money for a vacation that is just not feeling too goodk, if you know what I mean. I just think that your business when facing a similar situation, should take the time to write a note and post inside the room indicating that they are working on whatever problem rather than making people feel ignored

that will be for Joselito (cleaned my cabin) and the restaurant man (can't remember his name) from the Phillipines that was very kind and professional. Yet, front desk when calling should receive a 0 and the last people that served me at the restaurant on the last night should also receive a 0 since all they did is gave me a menu and walked our and started talking to one another and never came to ask what we wanted to eat. One of them seemed bothered to even be there. It was like it was his last night and he did not want to serve anyone.

Pros: Alaska

Cons: plumming problems

Recommends Coral Princess? No.