Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Loved it!

Sail Date: January 19, 2014

View from the mountaintop looking down at our beautiful home at sea. Cruise was very well organized and efficient. I was very impressed as a nurse at the attention to every detail regarding cleanliness and infection control. I felt very safe and cared for in the midst of Noro virus issues in the news. Great job!

very easy to find your way around
surprised to find such a roomy closet with ample hangers-unusual for a cruise ship
would have liked more craft mini classes. The ones provided were good
Children's Programs didn't travel with children
The Embara Indian Village Tour was my favorite ever - even after 25+ cruises
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
The river raft was excellent. I have done this excursion now 5 times and every time was different and very pleasant
Puerto Limon, Costa Rica
Panama Canal (Cruise Into Canal)
Colon, Panama