Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

wonderful cruise

Sail Date: October 11, 2007

Ship was clean with friendly and extremely helpful crew. . Shows were average. Not much to do during the afternoons at sea. This was the only cruise that I actually read a whole book while cruising.

Pros: ports of call were very interesting.

Cons: lousy room. Asked for room with 3 beds got two beds and two upper bunks. Unfit for 3 women over the age of 60. Could not climb out of bed during the nite to use the bathroom. Will not use this travel agent again.

Recommends Coral Princess? Yes!

Due to the fact that 3 people over age 60 were in the room it was not comfortable. Fine for two. Location was great. Decor fair. Bathroom extremely small.
room steward went above and beyond to try and make us comfortable. Finding a roll away bed to be put in another room being used by our friends to accomodate the third person in our room Dining Room Head Waiter did the job of many people. I have never seen this before on any other ship. Constantine is to be commended for above and beyond service.
Puerto Limon, Costa Rica
wonderful tour of Bocuare Reserve with lunch.
Puerto Limon, Costa Rica
wonderful tour of Bocuare Reserve with lunch.
Cartagena, Colombia
took tour of town and monastery with Herbert our tour guide.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Was not happy with my choice of tour. Dunns Viewing and Coyaba gardens. Would definitely visit this port and choose another tour.
Oranjestad, Aruba
Not enough time is this port to enjoy the beach..Too short a time in port for me to do anything beside shop in town.
Cristobal, Panama
A little disappointed in my choice of tour. Aerial view of the rain forest canopy. would definitely visit again choosing a different tour.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Oranjestad, Aruba
Cristobal, Panama
Cartagena, Colombia
took tour of town and monastery with Herbert our tour guide.