Service is Great, Ship Needs Work

Celebrity Zenith Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 01, 2006
We just got back from our 5 day trip on Zenith to the Western Carribean. This was the first time we took our kids, and it turned out to be a great trip. The facilities for kids are pretty limited, but the cruise staff who work with the kids more than make up for the lack of facilities. Our kids really enjoyed being part of shipmates and often asked when they could go back.

The food and service on the ship was just as I expected from a great cruise line like Celebrity. We did notice that the cabin service was not quite as good, but part of this was probably due to the incredibly large number of people due to spring break.

My concern about this ship is that it is just not clean and shiny or in a good state of repair like I would expect from Celebrity and ultimately Roayal Carribean. We have taken a number of cruises, and this one was tainted due to the general lack of upkeep we experienced on the ship. I would probably recommend taking Celebrity again, but I would stay away from the Zenith.

Pros: Service

Cons: Cleanliness/General Upkeep