Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Celebrity Summit

Sail Date: October 31, 2015

I liked the beverage packages and the specialty rest packages. Also the Captain's Club members activities. Classy and nice. The coupons were great too. I guess that in comparison to Royal Carbbean it lacks consistency in service. The ship is very clean in all the areas. The stores offered different merchandise tha Royal, which was nice.  I have to mentioned Captain Kate who was approchable, very friendly, as well as the rest of the officers.

Well appointed. Love the fact that the window was next to the bed and not behind it. Very clean and well kept. Small, but they all are.
Uninteresting. No variety.
Children's Programs John Grantham is the best Cruise Director.Funny, approachable, friendly and genuine. The singers, dancers, acrobats were top of the line. Also the comedienne. Great entertainment through and through.
Mixed feelings on this , since service was inconsistent. It depend on where you were. In this particular, again, Royal Caribbean is better. We recognized as outstanding: Soe, Gabriella, Danisha from the main dining room. Maria from the coffee shop. Elena who made me my Ceasar salads and Sidney our stateroom attendant.
For the most part uninteresting. Royal Caribbean is much better in this respect. The specialty restaurants; Normandie and Qsine were excellent, particularly Qsine. Quite an experience!