Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Wonderful cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2013

The Summit has the best flow of people. You can't tell if the ship is crowded and the service is great. The staff is the friendliest on this cruise line than any I have ever been on. I like the production shows a lot. The Crooner\, the quartet\, was the best thing on the ship and they are dropping them from the ships. That's a crime. The food was great and the itinerary was wonderful. They don't have much food selection from 3pm to 5:30pm because they are preparing for dinner. The problem is after the late tours\, you need to eat and there isn't much but salad and pasta and pizza and no desserts. But they have to prepare for dinner so I get it. Still it is the best cruise line out there I think.

Pros: The uncrowded feel of the ship and the itinerary

Cons: The small food selection late in the day after the tours where over

Recommends Celebrity Summit? Yes!