Good value for the price but definitely targeted to a older/family oriented crowd

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: July 12, 2015
All things considered it was a good time, the service staff was amazing but the food and entertainment was average at best. Not targeted toward a young demographic, though I'm sure if I had traveled with children or was considerably older than my 25 years I would probably have taken away a completely different experience. If you are anywhere between 18-35 and you are not married or with children find a different cruise line. If yu don't fit into that criteria than go for it, celebrity will more than satisfy your needs.