Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Very Pleased 1st Time Celebrity Cruiser

Sail Date: November 01, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship is in excellent condition. The common areas are immaculate\, the amenities are in perfect condition. The food in the MDR was consistently excellent. I prepaid gratuities and the wait staff and stewardess were still wonderful (I was concerned this would impact the level of service). I have been on Disney line eleven times and NCL six times. I would definitely choose Celebrity again. Celebrity is extremely organized getting people on and off the ship and never felt crowded. The only issue I had was with the customer service desk. My 8 year old daughter had a credit balance in her room account and I wanted it transferred to our (adjoining) cabin. Initially I was told my 8 year old would have to sign off on that. Then the day of disembarkation\, I was told it couldn't be done at all. I argued and eventually they conceded\, but I still do not see the credit on my AMEX. This was the only annoyance.

Pros: Dining Experience\, Ship Amenities\, Wait & Steward Staff

Cons: Customer Service Desk\, Lack of \"free\" Activities

Recommends Celebrity Summit? Yes!