Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

My first cruise

Sail Date: June 01, 2014

I loved the overall experience but was very disappointed with cabin service! Shared the room with my wife and son. On night he placed cookies on pillows he only left two\, after he clearly set up the bed for a third person! Dirty glasses were not taken. Towels were forgotten. Dressing table was not cleaned. The activities were dated in my opinion. Need to come up with activities and entertainment for 20 to 40 age group!

Pros: Dining and destination

Cons: Cabin service and activities

Recommends Celebrity Summit? No.

Ship is clearly dated and not staffed or maintained as my Mother said it previously was.
Excellent food and excellent service! Totally enjoyable!
Size and location was good but cleanliness was very inadequate!!
Very nice and friendly but quite clearly overworked and understaffed!!
Not enough of either for 20 to 40 age group! Club for small children and senior activities and entertainment but nothing for younger adults!