Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Not as expected

Sail Date: January 17, 2015

I booked an Aqua Class Room, which was very nice, but the amenities and treatment I received were not as expected.  I would not book this class again.  When I booked I distinctly remember reading that I would be allowed one night to have a dinner set up on the deck with friends, for a 7 night cruise.  (I can't remember where I read it and its too late now).  When I got there, no one seemed to know anything, nor was anyone willing to help me with it.  I got a lot of runaround.  The message light on my phone was broken and I reported it the first day, but no one fixed it.  The whole cruise, I had a blinking red light right next to my head.  We were booking our 30th Anniversary for the cruise, and I specified it, but got a "Happy Birthday" note, inviting me to go shopping in the ship shops.  The service was just so-so, and I have received better treatment and service on Carnival.  I expected more.  I suspect the literature on Aqua Class had the misinformation but, like I said, its too late now, and I suspect no one would care anyway.  I'm not sure I would use either or Celebrity in the future.

Message Light broken and they wouldn't fix. Booked thinking I would have a set up for dinner with the other 2 couples I cruises with and did not happen. Booked Anniversary Cruise and they were oblivious. They "forgot" room service the second time we ordered it.