An honest review

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 14, 2013
Ship: Celebrity Summit

Excellent entertainment..delicious and varied foods..service personnel always courteous and helpful..

Cleanliness  and order  all over the ship..,

Now my input to you about your request for a review..you are  forcing

me to write at least 150 characters...I don't believe that is necessary..I just want to express myself freely

without feeling forced to say more than I think I have to or want to...quite honestly it just made me want to delete

your request and not write anything at all but  I wanted to give you my feeliings...

.I wonder how many others have felt this way...

good variety

did not use

Don't forget to try the pasta station a few times and the stir fry...both are delicious.