Great Time for All

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 02, 2013
Ship: Celebrity Summit
I enjoyed all the ameneties onboard, and the care that was actually extended by all the staff. I am an experienced cruiser and did notice how the economy has somewhat affected the provisions. Nevertheless it did not affect the luxury feel of the cruise in comparison to other childlike too young activity cruise lines. On the day at Sea I did notice there actually were children on board, the children's program must have been really complete for they were rarely seen and definitely not heard. The activity directors were on point with all age appropriate activity and although there were quite a few senors on board as usual, they were many of us young ones and many young at heart. Would definitely travel Celebrity again.

Everything was gd, just notice the economy changed the choiced meals.

Fun!!

Fabulous, Variety...I've done another line 3 different ships and entertainment seemed to be repetetive, just change of costumes and songs. Enjoyed the variety

Did not see the children, for most of the cruise. I consider this great.

Excellent, hard working to please

Comfortable, setup spacious for a ship

Open seating dining is truly the ay to go, Making reservations for our leisure really helped to make the best of the day.

Alot to see and do
Could do without, Good that the beach was right at the ships footprint. Had no interests to see it.
A good experience, wanted to see more
Loved the entire experience.
Reminded me of Jamaica and the hustle of the locals. loved the place however don't like to be hounded.
A must for shopping, but the shortest stay.