Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great Time for All

Sail Date: February 02, 2013

I enjoyed all the ameneties onboard, and the care that was actually extended by all the staff. I am an experienced cruiser and did notice how the economy has somewhat affected the provisions. Nevertheless it did not affect the luxury feel of the cruise in comparison to other childlike too young activity cruise lines. On the day at Sea I did notice there actually were children on board, the children's program must have been really complete for they were rarely seen and definitely not heard. The activity directors were on point with all age appropriate activity and although there were quite a few senors on board as usual, they were many of us young ones and many young at heart. Would definitely travel Celebrity again.
Everything was gd, just notice the economy changed the choiced meals.
Comfortable, setup spacious for a ship
Excellent, hard working to please
Fabulous, Variety...I've done another line 3 different ships and entertainment seemed to be repetetive, just change of costumes and songs. Enjoyed the variety
Did not see the children, for most of the cruise. I consider this great.
Enjoyed all but one and saw enough of the Island through the excursions that it allowed us to want to see it by flying in and really getting to know them.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Alot to see and do
Frederiksted, St. Croix, U.S.V.I.
Could do without, Good that the beach was right at the ships footprint. Had no interests to see it.
Basseterre, St. Kitts
A good experience, wanted to see more
Roseau, Dominica
Loved the entire experience.
St. George's, Grenada
Reminded me of Jamaica and the hustle of the locals. loved the place however don't like to be hounded.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
A must for shopping, but the shortest stay.

Open seating dining is truly the ay to go, Making reservations for our leisure really helped to make the best of the day.