Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Things are going down hill!

Sail Date: January 19, 2013

This is my second cruise on the Celebrity Summit. I chose to go on that particular ship again because I loved the first time so much. I went on the same cruise, same ship, in April of 2011 and loved everything about it. This year, although the people working on the ship were exceptional, the food in the ocean view cafe was very disappointing. Also the availability of the food was not good. You could really tell that the cruise lines also are pinching every penny because hard times. However, the food in the dining room was good. I probably would not go on that cruise again. This was my 27th. cruise.