Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

A truly wonderful cruise!

Sail Date: September 02, 2012

Celebrity truly makes you feel like a Celebrity! The crew was extremely polite, helpful and accommodating. As my spouse was confined to a wheelchair during the trip, there was always someone there to assist me. The food, entertainment and accommodations were beyond what I expected having cruised prior! I can't wait to book another cruise and would definitely book with Celebrity!

Pros: Everything!

Cons: I was not provided the $50. on-board spending that CruisesOnly offered when booking

Recommends Celebrity Summit? Yes!

Ship was very clean\, not a piece of paper anywhere at any time\, very accessible and easy to get around on.
Great variety of food\, excellent surroundings and excellent service!
Stateroom was handicapped accessible and extremely roomy!
Very helpful\, friendly and happy to assist you with anything!
Entertainment overall was good and good variety!