A truly wonderful cruise!

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

6 Night Bermuda (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 02, 2012
Ship: Celebrity Summit
Celebrity truly makes you feel like a Celebrity! The crew was extremely polite, helpful and accommodating. As my spouse was confined to a wheelchair during the trip, there was always someone there to assist me. The food, entertainment and accommodations were beyond what I expected having cruised prior! I can't wait to book another cruise and would definitely book with Celebrity!

Great variety of food\, excellent surroundings and excellent service!

Entertainment overall was good and good variety!

Very helpful\, friendly and happy to assist you with anything!

Ship was very clean\, not a piece of paper anywhere at any time\, very accessible and easy to get around on.

Stateroom was handicapped accessible and extremely roomy!

Pros: Everything!

Cons: I was not provided the $50. on-board spending that CruisesOnly offered when booking

Recommends Celebrity Summit? Yes!