Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great Cruise

Sail Date: August 01, 2012

I just got back from travling on the Summit from NJ to Bermuda. Embarking was extremly easy and the ship was beautiful. This is my third cruise third cruiseline and I enjoyed the demograpghics of the people the most on this cruise. My husband and I early 50s the people were mostly 40 -70 more couples than famlies and yes there were children but not overflowing with them as other cruises I have been on. It would have been nice for more diversity however.

Honesly I did my home work and chose this ship for what I read was great food and state rooms. I always get a room with a balcony and I sis not see a difference from this ship than the others I have traveled as far as that goes.

Pros: Workers on the ship were engaging\, helpful and extremly attentive

Cons: disembarkment \, stage shows

Recommends Celebrity Summit? Yes!

Staff was the best staff I hav ehad in 3 cruises !!
For all the dancers and singers etc that are looking for jobs I have a hard time believing this is the best Celebrity could coome up with. The stage shows felt extremly dated and produced poorly. I have been on 2 other cruises differnet companies and they were both better\,