Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Nice Cruise

Sail Date: June 01, 2012

Fourth cruise to Bermuda. The ship and state room were clean. Waitstaff was good, band (Fusion) was great. Food was bad. Eggs tasted like powered eggs. Night selection was very disappointing and quality of food poor. Drinking water in dining room was bad. I ordered tuna fish sandwiches in lieu of eating from the dinning room selection. I was given garlic potatoes three nights in a row with my meal until I complained. Would not recommend.

Pros: Stateroom, Crew, Band

Cons: Food was awlful

Recommends Celebrity Summit? No.

poor, poor, poor